I’m thinking about listing my home, but I’m not sure where to start. How will the process begin?
If you’re thinking about selling your home, a good place to start is assessing your home’s market worth. This isn’t necessarily what you paid 10 years ago, or what you owe currently, yet it’s the result of an analysis that studies homes similar to yours that have sold within the last several months. Conducting a market analysis is a bit of an art. Many factors go in to researching the most accurate home comparisons, and adjusting for variances is crucial to yielding the most realistic figure your home will sell for in the current market conditions. First, we’ll make a personal visit to your home to see all of its lovely features, in addition to checking out the area competition. Next, we’ll provide you with a hyperlocal Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) that will explain in detail home comparisons in your area, along with a suggested range for list price.
seller concierge service
We have trusted partners that can eliminate the hassles and pressures of preparing your home for market.
I have my CMA, what’s next?
Once you have your CMA, you’re one step closer to getting your home on the market! We’ll prepare and provide you with all of the necessary documentation that will encompass specific details about your home and transaction. Once the listing agreement is signed, the next step is to assess the condition of your home and determine if any repairs need to be done prior to listing. Sometimes the smallest repairs can make a BIG difference, especially in the list price of your home. We know which investments yield the most return and we’ll put together a plan to attract buyers and get the best offers. Our seller concierge services make it easy to prepare your home for market. Our curated list of handymen, painters, stagers, landscapers can get right to work for you. Need an eye for detail to get your home looking spectacular? We offer a complimentary staging consultation and often times we can work with staging your home utilizing your existing furniture, but we’ll also provide recommendations for incorporating additional pieces where needed. A room refresh can often times mean thousands of dollars added to your bottom line.
In addition, you’ll also receive a copy of our 90-point Sales Plan for your home. Not to fret – it’s everything we’re going to do to keep the process easy for you!
What do I do when my home is listed?
Selling a home can be stressful, and that’s why we’ll be your “go-to” to help you navigate the process. We’ll communicate with you, sometimes on a daily basis, with showing feedback, potential offers, etc. Once an offer is placed on your home, we’ll work with you to ensure all necessary documents are completed, and most importantly, we’ll assess the offer package together to ensure you’re getting the best offer possible, negotiating on your behalf.
A customized approach to approach to showcasing your home.
We specialize (and OBSESS) over crafting an entire campaign around your home. Everyone’s strategy will be different, based on your exact needs and preferences.
- An in-depth-discussion about your home and community features, what you love about your home, to help formulate and attract the ideal buyer
- Professional appraisal (if needed) including room measurements to accurately assess value - a small difference in square footage can mean thousands
- Pre-marketing – Coming Soon signage; announcement to area realtors via private groups and public search sites including social media
- High-quality professional photography including interactive video and 3D technology (buyers love this as it helps paint a more accurate picture of your home)
- Drone footage and dusk photography
- Dedicated website (complete with weekly stats on your property visits)
- Property showcase book to be presented to buyers at showings to include property story, detailed property info, utility info, property amenities, local dining & shopping, etc.
- Full color print marketing materials property brochure
- MLS Listing syndicated across national/international home search sites
- Staging consultation/advice/implementation
- Social Media exposure (targeted advertising and private realtor networking groups)
- Email marketing campaign to area agents
- Targeted Open Houses and upscale home-showing events (according to seller preference)
- Broker events to introduce and showcase the property to the right local agents
- Magazine Publications showcasing your area’s homes
- National/International prestigious listing websites targeting out of state buyers (if applicable)
- 24/7 access to our expertise, including feedback after each property presentation
- Weekly call with you to discuss questions, feedback, review/refine marketing strategies, discuss/prepare for upcoming presentations or events
- Navigation through the sale of home process including reviewing all components of the offer, multiple offer scenarios, effective negotiating, vetting of funds, inspection details and repair negotiations, monitoring any sale of home or other contingencies, working with title company to ensure a seamless, on-time close
Selling your home in a timely manner, for the most money, is our PASSION and PRIORITY